Health Care Authority Primary Care Stakeholder Survey
Last chance to complete the primary care stakeholder survey!
The Health Care Authority (HCA) invites you to provide feedback (through a survey) on an updated draft of our Multi-payer Primary Care Transformation Model (PCTM). We have extended the feedback deadline to Friday, December 3, 2021.
Survey feedback will help us finalize the PCTM, which we hope to complete in December 2021 and begin implementing in January 2023.
Didn’t HCA already do a survey like this? What’s changed?
HCA asked for comments on the first draft of the PCTM in July 2020, and then again on the provider accountabilities strategy earlier this year. Based on the feedback received, and additional details on the implementation strategy, we modified the model and are asking stakeholders for additional input.
Who should provide input?
HCA wants to hear from all stakeholders, primary care experts, and Tribal partners.
If I provided feedback last time, does HCA want feedback again?
Yes, especially on the new PCTM additions. This survey asks questions that focus on:
- What is most exciting about the model
- Key concerns
- If providers are interested in participating in the model
- Input for HCA and payers about implementation planning
What else should I know about the survey?
Where can I get more information?
- Visit the Multi-payer Primary Care Transformation Model page.
- If you have questions about the model or experience problems with the survey, please contact Special Assistant for Health Policy and Programs Rachel Quinn.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! Your input is crucial to a successful and sustained implementation and strengthening of Washington’s whole-person primary care system!